Friday, December 29, 2006

2006 is over! Thank your god too, because this year was definetly the year of drastic change, transition and emotional hula hoops. For me personally, new friendships were forged (the Good Girls, SuprMrkt Boys, marOthon, Homeroom, Mama, Brown Babies, True Crew, Red Clay, Trackademicks, etc. etc. etc.) relationships and love came and went, travelled to Miami, Las Vegas, Virgina, Wash DC, Phoenix and most importnantly, I started my little baby "CALI. WHERE I LAY MY MAC DOWN."

Although I would say that 2006 was a tremendous year, I'm well prepared to move forward with 2007. Probably my biggest plan is to either travel extensively outside the country or move out of Frisco for a few years or even both. Staying here has become stagnant and monotonous, never challenging and constantly familiar. Same faces, same places and same frame of mind. Not a good look folks.

So I say farwell to 2006 and all that it did and didn't do for me and move forward with the memories and people I love truly and deeply. Happy New Year!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight, my most favorite people in the world will all gather together to what has now become the Peach Pit of our little community, Mezzanine. Come and join us!























♥ Hella Cailtin ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home