Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lily Allen @ Mighty

London based pop princess, Lily Allen, is coming through to the City tomorrow night! Although very new to the scene, she's gotten her foot through the door almost the same way as her fellow UKer, Lady Sov. No silly! Not by stalking and kissing up to Jay-Z's camel face! It's by using her cheeky lyrics a la you-broke-my-heart-so-get-an-STD wonk wonk wonk. Bonus points to home girl for rockin the door knockers and massive collection of kicks!












"SMILE"


When you first left me I was wanting more
But you were doing that girl next door, what ja do that for?
When you first left me I didn't know what to say
I never been on my own that way, just sat by myself all day
I was so lost back then

But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end
Now you're calling me up on the phone
So you can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because you're feeling alone
At first when I see you cry,yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile

At worst I feel bad for a while,but then I just smile I go ahead and smile

♥ Hella Caitlin ♥


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home