Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm sorry Bobby.

Look, I've got nothin' but bright neon all over print love for the fellas at The Hundreds, but are you guys serious about your new ladies line, Tens? I've seen more flavor from Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's line over at Target. Wet Seal is probably missing one of thier stock boxes labeled "back to school sale". I just don't get it ...... anyway, if I see a chick wearing some Tens threads, I think it'll be safe to assume that she's doing it to be the "cool girlfriend" to her sneaker obsessed, Wu Tang jockin boyfriend.

I ain't goin' sweat cha, Imma let cha!

























By the way- mad, MAD love goes out to Kieth Murray of Huf and the local town hero, DJ De, for thier new line Tribute. I'm assuming it's a "tribute" to the one and only city by the Bay, Frisco, but we'll find out more as more is produced.

You like? I like!


















♥ Hella Caitlin ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home