Friday, January 19, 2007

Bye Bye

Dear friends, enemies, fans and stalkers,

Due to lack of posting and um, lack of inspiration/motivation, what I'm about to announce should come as no surprise. I've decided, after very little consideration, to put an end to my blogging.

What once began as a simple online journal about my friends and personal social activites, my blog has sprouted into some sort of promotional tool for all the sneaker parties that go down in the City and then maybe some entertainment/art/political news here and there. To be quite honest, using this site to party promote was never a goal of mine and so now I'm putting on the brakes and moving on.

I have all the love in the world for the people I associate myself with and would, of course, do anything to help them in thier endevours, but truly, I no longer choose to use this site as a means of doing so.

Flyers will always be up on my MySpace profile page and bulletins will still be posted in support of friends, but other than that, I'm out.

Love you guys,

♥ Hella Caitlin ♥

1 Comments:

Blogger SwiTch said...

noooooooooooooooooooooo :(

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home